Discover the hidden gems of the north side of the island of Sao Miguel with us on this diverse tour. Walk along a whimsical trail through the woods and follow streams and rivers dotted with beautiful waterfalls along the way. Take a break with a cup of tea or homemade green tea ice-cream when we a pay a visit to the only tea plantation and factory in Europe and end the day with your feet in the sand on our beautiful northern beaches.
- Suitable for most ages, families and friends.
- Explore valleys hosting old watermills, waterfalls and streams.
- Pay a visit to a local Tea Plantation.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in fabulous surroundings.
- Relax at one of the distinct volcanic beaches on the northern coast.
NOTE: This Hiking Tour is considered to be a Full Day tour which includes; Pick-up and Drop-off from / to your place of accommodation, Break time to enjoy a picnic lunch (provided), around 2 hours of hiking, 2 hours cultural tour and time to swim and/or relax at the end of the tour.