Immerse yourself in nature on this intense canyoning tour, where you will explore some of our wildest valleys, making your way down rushing rivers and magnificent waterfalls using different canyoning techniques such as rappels and slides and reaching the top of one of the highest waterfalls on the island. Undoubtedly, the most thrilling and fun way to experience Azorean nature and some of its most impressive natural “monuments” and breathtaking landscapes!
- Ideal for adventure and adrenaline lovers;
- Have fun and explore one of the islands most impressive landscapes.
- Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone under the supervision of our experienced and friendly guides
- An amazing experience in both rain or shine.
- Suitable for youngsters and adults alike. These are two of our most physically challenging Canyoning tours, and even though you do not need to have any previous experience, we do recommend that you have a high level of fitness and are not afraid of heights;
- Possibility of Pick-up and Drop-off from / to your accommodation – if respective option is chosen
Note: It is recommended that you are in good physical shape as this tour includes, at times; walking on unstable terrain, muddy slopes, and small uphill and downhill scrambles. However, you don’t need to know how to swim. The safety of our clients is of our utmost priority and so we do not recommend this tour for persons weighing more than 120kg.