With our Coasteering tours, you can explore the beautiful volcanic coastline of the island of São Miguel and some of its various bays and caves, using various methods, among which are exciting jumps from remarkable cliffs, some moments of controlled climbing, dives, and a refreshing swim directly in the ocean.
- Ideal for adventure and adrenaline lovers.
- Explore the islands’ volcanic coastline and its hidden treasures.
- Challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone under the supervision of our experienced and friendly guides.
- An amazing experience in both rain or shine.
- Suitable for almost all ages, families and friends.
- Possibility of Pick-up and Drop-off from / to your place of accommodation – if respective option is chosen.
- Reasonable physical condition required, and you must feel comfortable being in the ocean.
NOTE: If you are uncomfortable about jumping from a height, know that there are alternatives.
85€ with pick up
Price Per Person
- with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS ( 9 people OR + )
CHILDREN ( 8-12 YEARS OLD )
Min. 2 PAX
8 yrs Minimum
At our meeting point, we will proceed with the distribution of your personal safety equipment and a quick safety briefing. Once we are set up, we are ready to start our seaside adventure where we will be exploring a few caves, scramble on the rocky volcanic terrain, dive into the ocean and play in natural pools and inland bays where its also possible to enjoy our underwater wildlife with some snorkeling.
- The Pick-up time is usually between 08:50 and 09:10AM at, or close to, your place of accommodation. Consider this for the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other locations, please contact us).
- When the activity is over, we will drop you off at your place of accommodation again.
- If you don’t require a Pick-up, consider the Meeting Point to be at Porto de Pescas da Caloura, around 09:30AM.
- We will contact you in case we need to settle a different time or place.
- Bathing suit (already dressed);
- Beach towel;
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Individual water bottle;
- Accredited guides;
- All Coasteering equipment (wetsuits, socks, life jacket, helmet and shoes);
- Photos / Videos;
- Pick-up and Drop-off (if respective option is chosen).
You should contact us if you:
- Plan to book an excursion for a group with more than 8 people.
- Are interested in trying different activities or locations, besides the ones we already offer, we can provide other options.
- Can’t find the ideal booking option or date to fit your plans, we can try to make it possible.
- This activity is not recommended for persons with back and/or neck problems. Please let us know of any previous injuries, medical conditions or health problems when booking.
- Children are under the responsibility of an adult.