Lots of adventure with cliff jumping, swimming in the Atlantic, snorkelling, climbing and all this in one activity!
Coasteering consists of exploring our beautiful coastlines through controlled climbing, swimming and don’t forget the thrilling jumps! Through coasteering we can experience the beautiful coast of Sao Miguel island and some of it’s many inlets and caves.
75€ with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS (9 Elements or More)
Please email us
Childrens 6-12 Years Old
Despite you don´t need any previous experience it is important to know how to swim or to feel comfortable at the ocean.
There will be some time for the equipment distribution with the help of our guides followed by a security briefing. The tours takes around 3 hours and depending from the place we will progress along the coast with walking, rock scrambling, jumping, swimming and exploring some caves. If you are uncomfortable about jumping than you don´t have to do it. In some point of the tour you can also do snorkelling.
For now, our coasteering excursions are mainly taking place in Caloura, in the central south part of the island. It takes around 20 minutes drive from Ponta Delgada. If the conditions are not good enought er may do the activity in Ribeirinha.
- We offer a Pickup service depending on week days and available options. Please consider the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande. For other areas please contact us.
- The Pickup time is usually around 8:30am.
- If you don’t require Pickup, consider the meeting point at Caloura Harbour, around 9:00am.
- We will email you in case we need to settle a different time or location.
- Swimwear, if possible already dressed;
- Confortable clothes;
- Your personal water bottle.
- Accredited guides;
- All the material (wetsuits and socks, life-vests or PFDs, helmet, footwear);
- Photos / Videos;
- Snack or drinks.
- IF YOU ARE NOT FINDING THE RIGHT BOOKING OPTION OR DAY THAT CAN FIT IN YOUR PLANS PLEASE EMAIL US SO WE CAN TRY TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE;
- The ability to swim or feel comfortable in the water is required;
- For larger groups with more than 8 persons please contact us;
- We may cancel or reschedule the activity depending on the sea conditions and to maintain safety and your comfort.
If you want you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottle or Tea / Coffee Cup for 5€. You are supporting our local environment and you can use it during your activities and take it back home as a souvenir from Azores and from Fun Activities.