With our Coasteering tours, you can explore the beautiful coastline of the island of São Miguel and some of its various bays and caves, using various methods (among which: exciting jumps from remarkable cliffs, some moments of controlled climbing, dives, and a refreshing swim directly in the ocean).
NOTE: If you are uncomfortable about jumping, know that there are alternatives.
- Taste and explore, closely, the Azorean coast and sea;
- Suitable for (almost) all ages, families and friends;
- Possibility of Pick-up and Drop-off from / to your place of accommodation – if respective option is chosen;
- You don’t need previous experience, but you must feel comfortable in the sea.
75€ with pick up
Price Per Person
- with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS ( 9 ELEMENTS OR + )
CHILDREN ( 8-12 YEARS OLD )
Min. 2 PAX Max. 8 PAX
8 yo Minimum
Most of our excursions take place in Caloura (central-south part of the island of São Miguel, +/- 20 minute drive away from the city of Ponta Delgada). However, if weather conditions on the south coast are not the most favorable, the tour will take place in Ribeirinha (central-northern part of the island, +/- 30 minute drive away from Ponta Delgada).
In the meantime, when we arrive at the respective location, we will proceed with the distribution of equipment and a quick safety briefing. On average, the tour lasts around 3 hours, where we will be exploring a few caves, scramble on the rocky volcanic terrain, and dive into the ocean where its also possible to enjoy our underwater wildlife with some snorkeling.
- The Pick-up time is usually between 08h20 and 08h40 AM at your place of accommodation. Consider this for the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other locations, please contact us).
- When the activity is over, we will drop you off in the same place we picked you up.
- If you don’t require Pick-up, consider the meeting point to be at Porto de Pescas da Caloura, at around 09:00 AM.
- We will contact you in case we need to settle a different Pick-up time / place.
- Bathing suit (already dressed);
- Beach towel;
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Individual water bottle;
- Accredited guides;
- All Coasteering equipment (wetsuits, socks, life jacket, helmet and shoes);
- Photos / Videos;
- Pick-up and Drop-off (if respective option is chosen).
You should contact us if you:
- Plan to book an excursion for a group with more than 8 people;
- Are interested in trying different activities / places, besides the ones we already offer (we can provide other options);
- Can’t find the ideal booking option or date to fit your plans (we can try to make it possible).
If you’re interested, you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottles or Tea/Coffee Cups for an extra 5€. In doing so, you will be helping in the preservation of the environment, while taking back home a useful and unique souvenir that will remind you everyday of the great time you had in the Azores and with FUN Activities!