With our Coasteering tours, you can explore the beautiful coastline of the island of São Miguel and some of its various bays and caves, using various methods (among which: exciting jumps from remarkable cliffs, some moments of controlled climbing, dives, and refreshing baths directly in the ocean).
NOTE: If you are uncomfortable about jumping, know that there are alternatives.
- Taste and explore, closely, the Azorean coast and sea;
- Suitable for (almost) all ages, families and friends;
- Possibility of Pick-up (and Drop-off) at your accommodation place;
- You don’t need previous experience, but you must feel comfortable at the sea.
75€ with pick up
Price Per Person
- with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS ( 9 ELEMENTS OR + )
CHILDREN ( 6-12 YEARS OLD )
+ / - 3 hours
Min. 2 PAX Max. 8 PAX
6 yo Minimum
Most of our excursions take place in Caloura (central-south part of the island of São Miguel, +/- 20 minute drive away from the city of Ponta Delgada). However, if weather conditions on the south coast are not the most favorable, the tour will take place in Ribeirinha (central-northern part of the island, +/- 30 minute drive away from Ponta Delgada). In the meantime, when we arrive at the respective location, we will proceed with the equipment distribution and a quick safety briefing. On average, the tour lasts around 3 hours total, with the possibility of exploring a few caves and practice a bit of snorkeling.
- The Pick-up time is usually between 08:00 and 08:30 AM at your accommodation. Consider the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other areas, please contact us).
- When the activity is over, we will leave you in the same place we picked you up.
- If you don’t require Pick-up, consider the meeting point at Porto de Pescas da Caloura, around 08:50 AM.
- We will contact you in case we need to settle a different Pick-up time / place.
- Bathing suit (if possible already dressed);
- Bath towel;
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Personal water bottle;
- Optional: a pair of shorts to wear over the wetsuits.
- Accredited guides;
- All Coasteering equipment (wetsuits, socks, life jacket, helmet and shoes);
- Photos / Videos;
- Pick-up and Drop-off (if respective option is chosen).
You should contact us:
- If you plan to book an excursion for a group with more than 8 people;
- If you are interested in trying different activities / places, besides the ones we already offer (we can provide other options);
- If you can’t find the ideal booking option or date to fit your plans (we can try to make it possible).
If you’re interested, you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottles or Tea/Coffee Cups for an extra 5€. This way, you’re helping to preserve the environement, while taking back home a useful and unique souvenir that will remind you everyday of the great time you had in the Azores and with FUN Activities!