GASTRONOMIC & CULTURAL TOUR
- Visit a Traditional Cheese Factory;
- Fajazinha Church;
- Special menu
(Feijoada; Algae; Sausage; Traditional bread from Flores; Cornbread; Yam; Sweet Potato; Beverage);
- Fajazinha Mill;
- Cuada Village;
- Vista da Baleia Viewpoint;
- Fajã Walking Tour;
- Poço do Bacalhau;- Special snack
(Cake, Crackers and Homemade jam and Gorreana Tea).
MINIMUM EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
- Comfortable shoes, comfortable clothing, light jacket, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and hat.
- Transfer from the intended place for the tour and return.
- Guide in Portuguese and English;
- Tour Provided by EXPERIENCE OC.
This is the ideal tour to have a taste of the best that Flores have to offer: in terms of gastronomic products, cultural history, and local traditions. As you will be able to witness, apart from gastronomy, the cultural side has a very important emphasis in the beauty of this island, by which we we think it is essential to visit: the church of Fajãzinha; Cuada village; the watermill of Fajãzinha; and the whale viewpoint of Fajã Grande.
The tour is called “Gastronomic & Cultural”, but it is so much more than that! We want you to have a singular and intimate experience, full of delicacies and knowledge, in the remarkable western part of the island – where our local guides are from (so we could say we have an advantage!). And we’re not done yet! We will still finish the day, full of good vibes, in one of the most enchanting places in the world – Poço do Bacalhau – with a cozy snack of products exclusively made in Azores. You do not want to miss this opportunity!