Stand Up Paddle is an activity that allows you to connect with yourself and challenge your limits and abilities.
Embrace the spirit of adventure, challenge your skills and escape your routine by paddling and enjoying what the island of São Miguel and its nature have to offer.
Get out on the water with a Stand-Up Paddle and have some fun while exploring the emblematic Blue and Green Lake of Sete Cidades.
- Some experience and being comfortable in the water are necessary.
- Suitable for most ages, families and friends.
- SUP Rentals are available for the months of May to November. Please contact us for other availabilities.
- You will find us on the left-hand side of the snack-bar Green Love, looking at the Blue Lake, from 09:30am till 16:30pm, from Monday to Saturday, where SUP and e-bike rentals are available throughout the day.
- Rental of equipment on site is subject to current weather conditions and we do recommend contacting us beforehand to avoid disappointment.
€7.50/30 Min. | €10/Hr. | €20/3Hrs.
- with pick up
Price Per Person
SUP Material (Board, Leash, Fins and Paddle);
Water proof bag to carry any personal belongings.
Change of clothes;
Individual Water Bottle.
Children are to be accompanied and are under the responsibility of an adult;
You should contact us if:
– You wish to book a tour for a group of more than 6 people.
– You are interested in trying different activities / locations other than those we already offer; we can provide other options.
– You have any medical or physical restrictions.