Sete Cidades Experience
Experience Sete Cidades to the fullest on this interactive day with us! Venture to every nook and cranny with your guide; from the top of the volcano to the depths of the crater.
Take a Stand-Up Paddle board and head out on your own on beautiful Green and Blue Lake.
Don’t like to be in the water? Then why not take a fun e-bike ride along the banks of these unique lakes instead.
Or, if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground, then take a stroll along one of the many whimsical trails and enjoy the peacefulness and tranquillity found here.
Take in beautiful panoramic views from the top of the volcano on a short hike and end the day with a relaxing dip in a hot spring found directly in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Choice of SUP, e-bike or hike to explore the Blue and Green Lake.
- Learn more about the area with our friendly nature Guide.
- Hike along the crater rim and visit the famous viewpoints of Vista do Rei and Boca D’Inferno.
- Take a dip in the oceanic thermal hot-spring of Ferraria.
- Pick Up and Drop Off from/to your place of accommodation, all activity equipment and a picnic lunch is included.
NOTE:We are flexible with the itinerary of the day and routes taken depending on local conditions and group abilities. We do expect all of our participating guests to have a reasonable level of fitness.
€75 with pick up
Price Per Person
Min. 2 PAX
8 yrs Minimum
Tour available from May to October. Please contact us for other availabilities.
Found in the Western part of the island of Sao Miguel is the quaint village of Sete Cidades. Set in a volcanic crater at the shores of the famous Blue and Green Lake, you will have the opportunity to explore this wonderous location from both land and water.
Venture out onto the calm waters of the twin lakes with a SUP or take an easy e-bike ride along the banks or choose to take a stroll along the lakeside.
Whichever way you decide to explore this natural wonderland you will surely find a surprise around every corner.
Take in 360 of spectacular views from the top of the volcano, taking an easy hike along the crater rim and visit the viewpoint of Vista do Rei. Stroll through Lagoa do Canario Park and take a look out over Boca D’Inferno.
We will end the day with a relaxing dip in the warm waters of Ferraria.
- The Pick-up time is, usually, around 09:00 AM at, or close to, your place of accommodation. Consider this for the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for others, please contact us).
- When the activity is over, we will Drop you off at your place of accommodation again.
- We will contact you in case we need to settle a different Pick-up time or place.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes: we recommend carrying a light waterproof jacket and wearing hiking boots or walking shoes.
- Individual water bottle.
- Small backpack: to carry your personal belongings and the lunch we provide.
- Bathing suit and a Beach towel: we recommend bringing a plastic bag for carrying your wet belongings after swimming.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.
- Medication: Any personal medication that you may need for the duration of the tour (eg: inhaler for asthma, sugar packets for diabetics, anti-inflammatory gel etc.)
- Knee/ankle Support : For anyone who suffers from certain area joint problems, we recommend wearing an elastic support for better stability and to prevent any further injury.
- Accredited guides.
- Picnic Lunch.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from / to your place of accommodation.
- Trekking poles.
- Snorkeling Masks.
- This activity is not recommended for persons with severe problems with their back, knees or ankles. Please let us know of any previous injuries, medical conditions or health problems when booking.
- Children are under the responsibility of an adult.
You should contact us if you:
- Plan to book an excursion for a group with more than 8 people.
- Are interested in trying different activities or locations, besides the ones we already offer ;we can provide other options.
- Can’t find the ideal booking option or date to fit your plans, we can try to make it possible.
Our Cancellation Policy is described in our Terms and Conditions. It’s important to read them before making any decisions.