Kayaking - Caloura
Sit On Top kayaks, very stable and comfortable for beginners;
Family kayaks for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children;
Possibility of carrying waterproof container so you can safely bring your stuff.
Kayaking along the coastline of the island is one of the best ways to combine a good physical workout and to know its marine beauties with high cliffs, inlets and small caves. We mostly run our tours at the ocean but kayaking in some volcanic lakes can also be an unique experience and if that is your wish please just let us know.
50€ with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS (9 Elements or More)
Childrens 6-12 Years Old
Despite you don´t need any previous experience it is important to feel comfortable at the water.
There will be sometime for the equipment distribution with the help of our guides followed by a security briefing. The tour takes around 3 hours depending from the sea and wind conditions and also from the group. During the tour you will be able to enjoy a dip and also to try some snorkelling
Our Kaiaking excursions are taking place mainly in 2 locations, usually starting and ending at the local harbour:
– Caloura, place of great beauty superb for snorkeling; Distance: 4km
- The meeting point will be at Caloura Harbour ( for Caloura Tour ) at 9:15am. We will email you in case we need to settle a different time.
- In case ou booked the tour with “pick up” option please consider the pick up time to 8:30am. We will email you in case we need to settle a different time. In some cases we may ask you to meet in a specific location
- In case you choose the afternoon tour please consider the meeting time to 2pm in Caloura Harbour or the pick up time to 1:45pm
- Suitable clothing and footwear to use during the activity (please note it is important to protect from the wind and sun and dry fast);
- Comfortable clothes to use after the activity;
- Sunblock and hat;
- Your personal water bottle.
- Accredited guides;
- Sit on top kayaks with waterproof barrels;
- Life Vests or PFDs;
- Snorkelling material (mask and snorkel);
- Photos / Videos;
- Snack or drinks.
- IF YOU ARE NOT FINDING THE RIGHT BOOKING OPTION OR DAY THAT CAN FIT IN YOUR PLANS PLEASE EMAIL US SO WE CAN TRY TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE;
- The ability to swim or feel comfortable in the water is required;
- For larger groups with more than 8 persons please contact us;
- We may cancel or reschedule the activity depending on the sea conditions and to maintain safety and your comfort.
If you want you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottle or Tea / Coffee Cup for 5€. You are supporting our local environment and you can use it during your activities and take it back home as a souvenir from Azores and from Fun Activities.