E-MTB | Sete Cidades (HD)
With the freedom these E-Bike cycling tours offer, travel at your own pace and breathe the fresh air in the wonderful outdoors, passing through dirt roads, trails and parks with typical flora, fauna and geology of this region. Cycle through the quaint village and witness the local culture and traditions of this rural lifestyle. With different Itineraries to choose from, you’ll surely enjoy your ride through this emblematic location.
- You need to know how to ride a bike;
- Reasonable physical condition required;
- Different tours available to suit all tastes and levels of fitness and experience.
NOTE: The tours pass through main public roads and official hiking trails, as well as agricultural access roads. Be aware of other motorists and pedestrians. Trails pass through Protected Landscapes as well, so please respect our environment and act responsibly to ensure its preservation.
60€ with pick up
Price Per Person
- with pick up
Price Per Person
GRUPOS ( 6 ELEMENTOS OU + )
CHILDREN ( 8-12 YEARS OLD )
Mín. 2 PAX Máx. 8 PAX
|3 Hours||Medium||23 km||Circular|
Take a better look at the best Sete Cidades have to offer! Cycle along the banks of Lagoa Azul and Lagoa Verde (“Blue Lagoon and Green Lagoon“), visit the viewpoints of Lagoa do Santiago (“Lagoon of Santiago“), Lagoa Rasa (“Shallow Lagoon“) and Vista do Rei (“King’s View Viewpoint“) and take a thrilling bike ride around Cumeeira Pequena (“Small Summit Rim“).
DESCRIPTION: At the starting point, we will spend around 15 minutes to give you a quick safety briefing, a demonstration on how to use your e-bike and all its functions and hand out your equipment. Once you are set up you’re ready to go and have fun!
Setting off, you will head over the bridge dividing Lagoa Azul (“Blue Lagoon”) and Lagoa Verde (“Green Lagoon”) and enjoy the lakeside view going to the Peninsula and the peaceful picnic area of Baia do Silencio (“Bay of Silence“). Heading back to the bridge along easy dirt tracks. Up next will be a long and steep ascent on the main road, along which you can stop at the viewpoints of Lagoa de Santiago (“Santiago Lagoon“) and Cerrado das Freiras. Continuing onwards and upwards till finally reaching Vista do Rei (“King’s View Viewpoint“) for a magnificent view of the lagoons below. A more adventurous trail lies ahead, taking you along Cumeeira Pequena (“Small Summit Rim“) on a graveled road. Passing Lomba do Vasco Viewpoint you will finish the tour going down through the heart of the village, passing The Church of Sao Nicolau leading you back to Lagoa Azul.
- Pick-up usually is between 8:20 am and 8:30 am in your accommodation. Consider this for the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for others, please contact us).
- After the activity, we will drop you off at your place of accommodation again.
- If you do not need a pick-up, consider the Meeting Point in the Lagoa do Canário car park at around 9:15 am.
- We will contact you if we need to arrange a different time / place.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (Note: Trails may be muddy, light wind and waterproof clothing is recommended);
- Individual water bottle;
- Sunglasses and sunscreen;
- Small backpack (to carry your personal belongings).
- Accredited guides;
- Cycling Helmets and Gloves;
- Photos / Videos;
- Transport (Pick-up and Drop-off), if the respective option is chosen.
You should contact us if:
- Want to book an excursion for a group with more than 6 people;
- Not finding the ideal option or date to fit your plans (we can try to make it possible);
- Are interested in trying different activities / locations, in addition to the ones we already offer (we can provide other options).
If you’re interested, you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottles or Tea/Coffee Cups for an extra 5€. In doing so, you will be helping in the preservation of our environment, while taking back home a useful and unique souvenir that will remind you everyday of the great time you had in the Azores and with FUN Activities!