Canyoning Salto Do Cabrito
Our Canyoning tours will take you to explore magnificent rivers and waterfalls using different techniques (such as jumps, rappel, and slides). Undoubtedly, the best and funniest way to experience the Azorean nature and some of its most impressive natural “monuments” and untouched landscapes!
- Ideal for fun, adventure and adrenaline lovers;
- Suitable for (almost) all ages, and for beginners (while still challenging for the most experienced);
- Possibility of Pick-up (and Drop-off) at your accommodation place;
- It is recommended that you are in good physical shape, but you don’t need to know how to swim.
75€ with pick up
Price Per Person
- with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS ( 9 ELEMENTS OR + )
CHILDREN ( 10-12 YEARS OLD )
+ / - 4 hours
Min. 2 PAX Max. 8 PAX
10 yo Minimum
This excursion takes place at the Salto do Cabrito waterfall, an amazing place located very close to Ribeira Grande and Caldeira Velha (+/- 20 minute drive away from the city of Ponta Delgada). When we get there, we will proceed with the equipment distribution and a quick safety briefing, followed by a 30 minute hike towards the canyon where the fun will begin!
The highest rappel can reach up to 16 meters and, unlike other canyons, there won’t be many jumps. So, to end the adventure, you can opt for a 4 meter jump or a zip-line.
- The Pick-up time is usually between 08:00 and 08:30 AM at your accommodation. Consider the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other areas, please contact us).
- When the activity is over, we will leave you in the same place we picked you up.
- If you don’t require Pick-up, consider the meeting point at the parking lot of Santa Bárbara beach, next to Tuká Tulá Bar around 08:50 AM.
- We will contact you in case we need to settle a different Pick-up time / place.
- Bathing suit (if possible already dressed);
- Bath towel;
- Hair elastic (if applicable);
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Personal water bottle.
- Accredited guides;
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, socks, helmet and boots);
- Photos / Videos;
- Pick-up and Drop-off (if respective option is chosen).
You should contact us:
- If you plan to book an excursion for a group with more than 8 people;
- If you are interested in trying different activities / places, besides the ones we already offer (we can provide other options);
- If you can’t find the ideal booking option or date to fit your plans (we can try to make it possible).
If you’re interested, you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottles or Tea/Coffee Cups for an extra 5€. This way, you’re helping to preserve the environement, while taking back home a useful and unique souvenir that will remind you everyday of the great time you had in the Azores and with FUN Activities!