Suitable for almost all ages, families and friends and no need of swimming abilities;
The best way to have fun in the Azorean Nature guided by accredited and well trained guides.
Canyoning is an activity of Adventure! Bringing fun and well-being to the outdoors, combine this with the beautiful landscapes for a memory of a lifetime. It consist in going down the stream using different techniques like slides, rappels and small jumps. This is the perfect way to experience the many beautiful untouched areas of the island.
65€ with pick up
Price Per Person
85€ with pick up
Price Per Person
Families (3 Elements or More)
-10% Please Use The Promo CODE "FAM10" When Booking
Childrens 6-12 Years Old
+/- 3 hours
Min 2 /Max 8
6 years Old
+/- 6 hours
Min 2/ Max 8
6 years old
Our daily canyoning excursions are taking place in Parque da Ribeira dos Caldeirões or Lomba de S.Pedro. Both places are suitable for beginners or for the “first times” and they are still challenging the more adventurous.
Parque da Ribeira dos Caldeirões/Lomba de S.Pedro is in the north-east part of the island. It takes around 45 minutes drive from Ponta Delgada. Normal physical condition required.
The Half Day Tour takes +/- 3 hours. In both places you will have the possibility of doing rappels, jumps, slides and rock slides. In Parque dos Caldeirões de highest rappel can be 14m and the highest jump around 7m. If you are uncomfortable about jumping then we will provide you with other options. In Lomba de S.Pedro the highest rappel has 15m and you have the possibility of jumping 2 meters and do at least a a rope slide.
There will be some time for the equipment distribution with the help of our guides. Next we need to hike in order to approach the stream followed by a security briefing (in average it can be 20 to 35 minutes hike, depending from the place and the group) . In the full day option we will stop for a snack / pic-nic. We will finish the tour approaching again our cars. In Lomba S.Pedro it can take between 15 to 20 minutes to hike back to the car
- The Pick up time will be between 8:15 and 8:30 We will email you in case we need to settle a different time. In some cases we may ask you to meet in a specific location
- If you booked the excursion with No Pick Up option please consider the meeting point at the location Parque da Ribeira dos Caldeirões around 9:20am. We will email you in case we need to settle a different time.
- Swimwear, if possible already dressed;
- Hair elastic (if applicable);
- Comfortable clothes;
- Your personal water bottle.
- Acreddited guides;
- All the material (fully equipped harness, wetsuits and socks, helmet, canyoning boots);
- Photos / Videos;
- Snack or drinks (Full Day and Half Day);
- Pic-nic Lunch (Full Day Tour).
- IF YOU ARE NOT FINDING THE RIGHT BOOKING OPTION OR DAY THAT CAN FIT IN YOUR PLANS PLEASE EMAIL US SO WE CAN TRY TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE;
- For groups larger than 8 persons please contact us;
- For more technical canyonings please contact us and we will provide you some different options.
If you want you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottle or Tea / Coffee Cup for 5€. You are supporting our local environment and you can use it during your activities and take it back home as a souvenir from Azores and from Fun Activities.