- Suitable for (almost) all ages, first-timers or experienced travelers, families and friends;
- No need of swimming abilities, but a moderate physical condition is required;
- Possibility of hotel Pickup, and dropoff.
70€ with pick up
Price Per Person
85€ with pick up
Price Per Person
GROUPS (9 elements OR more)
Please email us.
CHILDREN (6-12 years old)
+/- 3 hours
6 years old
+/- 5 hours
8 years old
This excursion takes place in Parque Natural da Ribeira dos Caldeiroes, one of the most extraordinary places in the northeast part of the island of Sao Miguel (+/- 45 minute drive away from Ponta Delgada city). After we get there, there will be some time for equipment distribution and a quick security briefing, followed by a 15-30 minute hike towards the canyon where the fun will begin!
The highest rappel can go up to 15 meters, and the highest jump up to around 6 meters (if you’re uncomfortable about jumping, there are alternatives).
- The Half Day tour takes around 3 hours total and presents you less time and activities (comparing to the Full Day tour), although they’re just as fun and challenging.
- The Full Day tour takes around 5 hours total, includes a Picnic Lunch and presents you a fuller and a bit harder experience (comparing to the Half Day tour), with more time to explore and more activities to try.
- The Pickup time usually between 08:00 and 08:30 AM. Consider the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other areas, please contact us).
- If you don’t require Pickup, consider the meeting point at the parking lot of Parque Natural da Ribeira dos Caldeirões around 09:00 AM (you’ll see a waterfall by the road).
- We will email you in case we need to settle a different time.
- Bath towel;
- Water bottle;
- Hair elastic (if applicable);
- Sunglasses and sunscreen;
- Swimwear (already dressed);
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Photos / Videos;
- Acreddited guides;
- Lunch (Full Day Tour only);
- Snacks (both Full Day & Half Day tours);
- Pickup and Drop-off (if respective option is booked);
- All the equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits and socks, helmet, canyoning boots).
You may contact us:
- If you’re trying to book an excursion for a group larger than 8 people;
- For more similar and related activities/places (we can provide a few different options);
- If you can’t find the right booking option or day to fit your plans (we can try to make it possible).
If you’re interested, you can also buy one of our Aluminium Water Bottles or Tea/Coffee Cups for an extra 5€. This way you can support our local environment and, at the same time, take back home an unique souvenir that will remind you everyday of the great time you had in the Azores and with FUN Activities!